I've seen these guys before around the club and have always kept a safe distance. The rumors out there say, that even though they look docile, these guys are territorial, aggressive, and apparently can charge pretty darn fast. I have yet to see it myself, but that's fine with me. I would much rather see them up close in this form:)
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Bacon Anyone??
On my way back from the barn one morning I turned around a bend only to scare off a handful of vultures that had congregated behind a bush. I knew there was a reason for these guys to be socializing in such a way and I decided to investigate. When I got closer I found one of these laying on the ground.....
It's a javeliena, or in short, a pig with tusks.
I've seen these guys before around the club and have always kept a safe distance. The rumors out there say, that even though they look docile, these guys are territorial, aggressive, and apparently can charge pretty darn fast. I have yet to see it myself, but that's fine with me. I would much rather see them up close in this form:)
I've seen these guys before around the club and have always kept a safe distance. The rumors out there say, that even though they look docile, these guys are territorial, aggressive, and apparently can charge pretty darn fast. I have yet to see it myself, but that's fine with me. I would much rather see them up close in this form:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment