Saturday, July 24, 2010

Crazy Weather

A monsoon downpour that took place one evening in Anthem....it seriously let some water go!

This is why the guest house floods every storm......it makes senses once you see all the water thats coming out of the sky.

If only I could bottle this stuff and sell it for money....oh wait...people already do lol. Genius, pure genius.

It rained enough to turn the golf course fairway into a river.



The next day Parker and I saw this rainbow perfectly spanning our backyard view of the desert mountains. My darn camera didn't pick it up very well but I promise you it was there. And I bet you didn't know that every rainbow is really a double rainbow, you just can't always see them both.
This one did have two, but the second hardly formed. Sill a beautiful sight to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment